Doc X MD and AUDRA RN’s FUNNY FEELINGS ©
Welcome to the Doc X MD and Audra RN’s Funny Feelings ©! With our inquiring minds we regularly search for answers to questions regarding “Why we do what we do” in our activities of daily living such as at rest, work, play, and in relationships. “I don’t understand” and “I didn’t know that” are phrases that tantalize, tease, and frustrate at the very least while simultaneously acting as forecasters of more serious future possibilities. It’s human nature when we don’t know or don’t have access to a credible source we guess or make up stuff to answer our questions in an effort to solve every mystery we face.
Doc X MD and Audra RN’s Funny Feelings ©is intended to bring you information relief through credible “Xplanations” and practical solutions regarding “Why we do what we do.”
Doc X MD and Audra RN’s Funny Feelings © follow the “Core C’s” areas of our highest interest…
The Core C’s are:
- Curious, Comical, Colorful, Charged, Cheerful: Funny Feelings © that satiate our inquisitive desire to learn or know something new about ourselves and others.
- Complain, Critical, Cynical, Contradictory, Cantankerous: Funny Feelings © that Xplain behavioral conditions or situations we find ourselves or others in, that are unsatisfactory and unacceptable.
- Confused, Concerned, Clumsy, Cautious, Changeable: Funny Feelings ©that clarify perplexing and often misunderstood behaviors, while providing rationale and perspective for their presence.
- Cooperative, Convincing, Courageous, Chivalrous: Funny Feelings © that address behavioral matters which engage our attention, interest, care, or that affect our welfare or happiness.
- Constrained, Compulsive, Competitive, Challenging: Funny Feelings © that identify unwanted actions and behaviors that limit, restrict, compel to avoid, and filter our world view and then offer self-improvement strategies to eliminate or master their control.
Citation Requests: We ask that you properly cite Doc X MD and Audra RN Funny Feelings©, should you use any of the material for your own work. The format for referencing is: Audio Title (XXXXXXX). Doc X MD and Audra RN’s Funny Feelings© Air Date (Year/Month/Day): Retrieved from https://docxmd.com/docxmd funnyfeelings. NO Doc X MD and Audra RN Funny Feelings ©, in part or its entirety, may be sold or distributed beyond personal use.